ExcelArt Freeware brightens up your Excel spreadsheets by importing your image files to create little works of art. Convert Bitmaps, Jpegs, GIFs and PNG images into colourful mosaics in minutes or even seconds.
Great for customising spreadsheets with logos, photos, etc. Visit our site to see some examples!!
You can choose the resolution of the final Excel image (i.e. how many cells it takes up). ExcelArt estimates the final Excel filesize in advance.
NEW! Now supports all versions of Excel. You can also convert your Excel image to black and white or sepia.
» version 1.1 - posted on 2010-02-24
Now supports all versions of Excel. Images can be converted to Black and White or Sepia.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2010-02-16
This is the final release after much beta testing.
EULA - End User License Agreement
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the ExcelArt Freeware (the Software), you (the User) express your consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all terms of this agreement you are not permitted to install, copy or otherwise use the Software and must remove all copies of Software from your systems.
1. The Software is protected by copyright law, international copyright treaty provisions and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. The software is FREEWARE. The User may freely copy and distribute the Software but may not sell or otherwise profit from the Software without written permission from Boydevlin Ltd (the Developer).
3. The Software is for private use only. Users agree to provide a link to the Developer's website (http://www.boydevlin.com/excelart.htm) when incorporating ExcelArt output within their own site(s).
4. The Software may not be rented, leased, nor in any other manner commercially exploited without the Developer's prior written permission. The Software may not be used by businesses or other organisations. IF YOU WISH TO USE THE SOFTWARE COMERCIALLY THEN YOU MUST FIRST PURCHASE A BUSINESS LICENCE.
5. This software is provided as-is, without warranty of ANY KIND, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. The author shall NOT be held liable for ANY damage to you, your computer, or to anyone or anything else, that may result from its use, or misuse. Basically, you use it at YOUR OWN RISK.
6. All assemblies/executables accessed and/or modified through the Software are the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This license gives the User no rights to such content, and the Developer disclaims any liability for misuse of assemblies/executables.
7. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with the Developer. The User agrees not to modify the Software or attempt to decipher, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Software. Reproduction and/or redistribution of any portion of the Software is prohibited without the Developer's prior written permission.
8. The Developer or its suppliers shall not be liable for direct, incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages of any sort whatsoever. This includes loss of business profits, revenues, information, or business interruption resulting from the User's use of the Software or inability to use the Software, even if the Developer has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
9. This Software is not fault-tolerant. It is not designed, manufactured or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance. The Developer and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for high-risk activities.
10. The Developer reserves the right to discontinue distribution and/or support of its products at any time without notice. The Developer reserves the right to change the prices of its products and services at any time without notice.
This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and the Developer relating to its subject matter. This Agreement may not be modified other than in writing executed by Boydevlin Ltd.